Monday, June 22, 2015

Recommended stocks



This post may be updated when I have new recommendation. The selected stocks are not recommended to trade without thorough research.

6/22/2015. No recommendation.

6/30/15. MU. Need to wait for 2 years. It has been free falling. The company is sound fundamentally Buy it and wait for one to two years.

This post is for the readers of my book Best Stocks 2016. Need to use the stock analysis and market timing described in the book (or your own research) in order to take advantage of it. Remember I'm not liable for any of my recommendations.



Disclaimer
Do not gamble money that you cannot afford to lose. Past performance is a guideline and does not guarantee future performance.

All information is believed to be accurate, but there is not guaranteed. All the strategies described have no guarantee that they will make money and they may lose money. Do not trade without doing due diligence and be warned that most data of this book would be obsolete by the time you read it.

All my articles and the associated data are for informational purposes only. I'm not a professional investment counselor or a tax professional. Seek one before you make any investment decision.

The above mentioned also applies for all other advice such as on accounting, taxes, health and any topic mentioned in this book.  I am not a professional in any of these fields. Same for all the links contained in this book. I may own a few stocks in the recommended list. As a trader, I may sell these stocks, but I may buy them back later. My limited size will not change the stock prices.

Some articles may offend some one or some organization unintentionally. If I did, I’m sorry about that. I am politically and religiously neutral. I try my best effort to ensure the accuracy of my articles. Data also from different sources was believed to be accurate. However, there is no guarantee that they are accurate and suitable for the current market conditions and /or your individual situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment