The spoiled, fat kid is not rational. Hence I have no rational answers to the following questions:
1. Who are the provokers: Group A (N. Korea, China and Russia), Group B (S. Korea, Japan and US), or all of the above.
2. Does the fat kid know we have missiles that can wipe out N. Korea from the map overnight? He is a paper tiger at best.
3. What actions should we take? More sanctions, more carriers, missile attacks... No matter what we will not be crazy enough to start a war with N. Korea. Our resources have been tied up in the Middle East. We may not be able to handle China and Russia combined.
4. Does our missile defense system work? Obviously not this time.
5. What will China do? China has been the beneficiary of the conflict. Without China, the fat kid will not bark that loud.
Give peace a chance please. At least one tells me that we do have a spoiled, fat man as our president. LOL.