Sunday, August 20, 2017

Bashers & Apostles

There are many arguments from Chinese bashers and Chinese apostles. My observations are based on facts not biases or political viewpoints (no one pays me anything).

The art of copying is not that easy. Otherwise, India would be far advanced than China as they're far better economically in the 50s, many technical folks...

It is a stage that most (if not all) developed countries went thru. The recent examples are Japan and S. Korea. They did copy and produced products of very poor quality. Even US copied in the colonial days. That's why Dickens was furious on us.

The best way to move ahead is copying (and sometimes stealing). If we have important stuffs, we need to PROTECT them. Both sides are guilty. When I was in some poor countries, many folks tried to cheat me every day. One dollar means the wage for a day for them. I do not blame them, do you?
China is more innovative than most Chinese bashers think. China captures the consumer drone market, HSR... The subways in all Tier I cities are cleaner and technically advanced than most Tier I cities in the US. Check out my blog on Shenzhen.
http://bit.ly/2wJ0d09

We need to face reality, learn the lessons... Otherwise we will be left behind as China did by ignoring the Industrial Revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment