* Is Britain setting up a precedent for other EU countries - leaving some co-operating and some not?
* Oil price moves short-term by traders and long-term by fundamentalists which I'm one.
* ObamaCare fails because it moves too much burden from low class to middle class.
We used to play China card against Russia. Most likely China will play
Russia card against us. The trade between them is mutually beneficial
besides the proximity.
* The eye glass industry merges so they can monopolize the high-end market. Are the regulators blind?
China AI is important due to the hardship to input Chinese characters -
there is no Chinese alphabet. However, I see many can input very fast
on their phones.
* Not surprising President Xi is in the forum. He may preach his "One Belt, One Road" project.http://bit.ly/2iwhW6o