Sunday, July 2, 2017

Writing books

I retired early and it has been over 10 years. Spent most of my time in stock simulations. Read many books on investing. Found out most teachings were not applicable to today's market. That's why you never find any rich professors making good money from investing. Dropped down useful tips plus my own experiences in my blog.

 After several years, I started writing my first book. "Complete the art of investing" (Kindle version) has about 890 pages. With today's self publishing tools, every one can write a book, but selling them is another story. In the coming years, I will take a break in writing but will concentrate my effort in trading in a very conservative way.

Promoting books (with zero budget) lets me see the good side and the bad side of human nature.

Click here for free books and sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment