Tuesday, July 18, 2017

My biased world

Actually I do not recommend my books to those who disagree with me without good reasons. You will not learn anything from those you do not respect and/or have serious bias. I should change my name to "John Smith" if I really care about what others think of me and promote my books.

All book profits have been donated to charities so far and I make sure my readers be better investors. Thanks to many of my readers who thanked me for my books. This is my way to fight bias.

Check out the number of 'likes' (I do not really care) and the post contents - it is not hard to tell that I have been biased. Check out the 'likes; in the first two comments and you will tell the bias.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4087434-wall-street-breakfast-stocks-rally-ahead-yellen-round-2

No comments:

Post a Comment