Monday, July 3, 2017

A success is a failure

My virus detecting software told me it successfully detected a 'virus' and declared victory. I'm 99.99% sure it was not a virus and I had to use my old laptop (glad I did not throw it away) to download the user's manual for my TV.

It sound like Bush junior or Mr. Trump.

---------
Why I need the manual.

My stereo system has DVD built-in. Hence I only need to connect my cable sound output to the stereo system to have surround sound. Now I have a box similar to Apple TV. I need to connect the sound output from the TV to the stereo system. The manual is useless and I could not find a no speaker option as instructed. The simple trick is to turn down volume of the TV all the way. Common sense is not that common or my complicated brain ignores the obvious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment