Monday, April 3, 2017

My books

If you already have my Complete The Art of Investing (Kindle version has over 850 pages), most likely you do not need my other books. Most books are available in Amazon.com and both in Kindle (e-book) and paperback.
 
Free book promotion: "Introducing Lessons in Investment".  Today.

"Can China say No?". Deep Discount. 4/4 for a week.

"Swing Investing 3rd Edition". Combines both Sector Rotation and Momentum Investing. At least five new articles over Complete the Art of Investing.

"Profit from 2017 Crash". Comment from a reader:

"By Bradley Hintzeon December 5, 2016
Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase

Well written and keeps one's attention throughout the material Tony discusses. His thoughts to consider for 2017 are relevant and worthwhile. I have purchased the book and recommend others do as well. Success to all and thank you Tony."

So far I do not know any of the commenters as opposed to many are obviously written by friends and family members. Hope you can recommend my books and write an unbiased comment - and stop this author from starving. LOL.


No responsible for any error.

No comments:

Post a Comment