Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Recent recommendations are quite good

I'm making recommendations and hopefully most will be good; as in life there is nothing guarantee. Check out the following.
1. Dump solar companies about 3 years ago in my books and blog.
2. Dump Buffett (yes, managing $362 B is one reason) about 5 years ago in my books and blog.
3. Buy Apple in June, 2013 (or 14 from my memory) at $52 in my book Scoring Stock and dump it in 2/2015 in the following blog.
http://bit.ly/1rzdEMY
4. Buy OIL in my posts in SA Seeking Alpha's Wall Street Breakfast and my blog.



-------------------

For more of my reasoning, check out the book described next. It has 800 pages (6*9) for $9.99. It could be the best $10 you ever spend.

The above is an abstract from my book "Complete the Art of Investing" which is available from Amazon.



I challenged to have the best-performed article in Seeking Alpha history, an investing site, for recommending 5 or more stocks in one year after the publish date. The concepts for that article are discussed in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment