This time could make some history at least one of the following:
1. First woman president and possible first president and VP with the same last name.
2. First spouse stays in the white house two times. Buy one get one free or give Bill another chance with the interns.
3. First non politician president.
4. First president spending less in campaign.
5. If Kasick wins, it could be the one with fewest votes in the primary. He is the lesser of all evils and the market will like him.
6. Could be the first president who goes to the big house and is pardoned by herself.
So far, they try to satisfy every group (such as the Great Wall of the US, free tuition...) without telling us how to finance them.