Thursday, November 17, 2016

On today's financial news

* One Loser + One Winner = Two Losers
On Solar City and Tesla merger. I cannot see how Solar City can survive without government rebates and I had warned this several years ago in my books and here.
* Philippines is still a cat among Asian tigers. It does not have enough coconuts in my Coconut Theory. In another words, it is hurt by the volcano, limited resources and the past corruptions. What we got for protecting their country (and others such as Japan and EU)?

* Obama saved the market by bringing our national debt to the recent height.
Raising interest is unavoidable and it would crash the market. We need to change the Constitution so the budget would be balanced. I cannot see how reducing taxes / giving more benefits would balance the budget without ending the two wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment