* Deflation is worse than inflation. When the company finds out that the finished products have to sell at lower prices, they have to cut down on future products.
* All green energies depend on
government subsidies. They are not competitive especially today with
falling oil prices (however, only about 5% of oil is used to generate
electricity). How much you can save in a Tesla especially after the huge
initial investment? If it continues, Tesla will be a nice museum piece.
Iran could be the most westernized country in the region. U.S. is busy
in politics and late in making money as history has repeated itself.
Is N.Korea's missile technology helped by China? I'm sure China's
missile technology benefits from the US. First the father of Chinese missile
returned after the communism witch hunt with practical experiences and recently the
almost perfect record after the US company told them how to fix the problem of a
* Macau did better than Las Vegas and still is doing great. There may be a camera used by the Chinese government to
catch the corrupted 'whales'. I mentioned it when the anti-corruption
campaign came out. Chinese do one thing at a time - like catching
all the flies (now all the 'whales').
* The dropping merger of the two
tech companies (United & Honeywell) is good for the country - less layoff and more competition
(via spending more on research).
* Is Yahoo!'s auction in EBay? I would submit a bid of $1.