Friday, December 11, 2015

Comments on today's financial news

* Oil and airline. When one is down, the other is up. However, in a few years, it will be reversed - my prediction. I was surprised I found so many airline stocks in my new book Best Stocks (just published today). I unloaded several and it may be time to buy some back.

* After a rise and now a fall, it is time to accuse China manipulating their currency. We have to blame others for our problems but ourselves. It is politics, honey.

* Again and again, China needs an organization similar to SEC to prevent cheats.

* I used Shutterbug's service. A $50 for a photo book is not cheap but it is a good coffee table book with my ugly face. Their free services such as creating website for my album is quite handy to send a link to my friends. However, it has to be improved as Facebook's Video Manager and Google's Picture are better choices.

* It looks like Germany would benefit from the Syrian refugees due to lacking working folks and folks not working on those cheap jobs. When it is too much of a good thing, it will not be good. Pray (or prey) for the refugees. Evey time I see old ladies pushed in the wheel chairs, I am sad. There is a Chinese saying: It is better to be a dog in peace time than a human being in war time.

No comments:

Post a Comment