My investing books can be grouped as follows.
· The Art of Investing. Most of my books including its sequel Themes in Investing are based on. The Kindle version has over 700 pages. It covers most topics in investing.
The alternate combination is Debunk the Myths in Investing and its sequel Investing Strategies: Profitable & Updated. These are the original versions.
· The following books are in a series: Finding Profitable Stocks, Market Timing and Scoring Stocks (or Modern Security Analysis: Simple & Effective).
· Books for today’s market: Profit from 2016 Market Crash and Best Stocks (check current offers).
· Books on strategies: SuperStocksSector Rotation, Momentum Dividend, Penny & Micro Stock and Retiree.
· Books for advance beginners: billionaire (perfect gift for recent college graduates and they will thank you when they become billionaires), Investing for Beginners, Profit via ETFs, Buffett Ideas, Conservative and Top-Down.
· Miscellaneous. Lessons in Investing. Investing Strategies. Global Economies. Buy Low and Sell High. Buy High and sell Higher. Buffettology. Applied Technical Analysis. Trading Stocks. Fillers. A Nation of No Losers. Several books on travel. New Kindle book: Complete the Art of Investing (highly recommended but no paperback version currently).
· Concise Editions and Introduction Editions are available at very low prices and are competitive to books of similar sizes (50 pages) and prices ($3 range).
For paperback & NookSearch my books with “Tony Pow”.