It seems I have more friends suffering from poor health than last year (actually year after year). It is part of life. Most of us have good choices to live healthier. I have wealthy friends died at earlier ages due to poor health that could be avoidable in a few cases. Well, health is truly the wealth.
It prompted me to read more articles on health. They are boiled down to:
1. Eat healthy. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Avoid red meat (skinless chicken and fish are fine), sugar and processed food.
Avoid fast food joints and fancy restaurants. Drink water to flush the toxins in our body. Do not drink stuffs that are too hot or too cold especially in the early morning.
2. Exercise, at least 30 minutes a day. Do not do it exceedingly (depending on our age, our conditions and the specific exercises).
3. Do not smoke and do not drink excessively.
4. Take medicines as prescribed by our doctors.
5. Have enough rest and learn how to avoid pressure.
The above will not guarantee good health, but at least we have done our part. I will make them my objectives for 2017.