Friday, May 18, 2018

Questions to Pope

Today Vatican blames the Wall Street.

First, thanks for all the good deeds.

I have three simple questions:

Q1.

I pay all my taxes, more than double than the average of my fellow citizens.
I do no harm to the society and create jobs by investing.

However, some poor (some are lazy and/or some do not take risk) do not pay taxes but receive the benefits (from my money) go to heaven easier than I.

I'm the camel going thru the needle's eye.

Pope, What is the lesson?

Q2.

In Boston area, many churches are being closed or closed down to settle the lawsuits from the damaged altar boys (some are now in top 1% like the gym. athletes).

Pope, Would you fix your house first before the world's problems?

Q3.

Are we interpreting the preaching wrongly from the Crusade to today's wars in Middle East?

No comments:

Post a Comment