Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

                     The third cry

I cried two times that are unforgettable in my life.

The first time when I started in this world.
The second time when you ended in this world.


The first time I do not know but from your mouth.
The second time you do not know but from my heart.

Between these two crises, we had endless laughs.
For the last 30 years, the joyful laughs had been repeated, repeated...

You treasured every laugh.
I remember every laugh for the rest of my life.

-------
Happy Mothers' Day

Last year I translated this poem from some one's recent work in Chinese - sorry, cannot find the name of the author. Hopefully I did not do a bad job to do injustice to the author.

I changed some words as some could not be translated effectively. I also added a new title and it is about you the readers if you cry after reading this.

The poem is simple but very touching. If you do not feel anything, please rush to the nearest clinic to check what's wrong with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment