Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Incredible saving


The sequel of the book "Debunk the Myths in Investing", "Investing Strategies: Updated and Profitable", is available at a reduced price from July 4 on for a limited time.  It has over 230 pages. If you find the first book is useful, read the description before ordering the second book. If you already have the first book, order this book during the promotion as there may not be a similar promotion. 

You can have any of my ebook free if you write a review on either book at amazon.com. When the review is posted, send me a message to pow_tony@yahoo.com and tell me which ebook  you want me to send you.

These offers are for limited time and most likely they will not be repeated. This blog will be deleted too as the offers might damage my selling these two books at regular prices, which are still bargains. The above offers are for Kindle version only. The paperback of Debunk costs me more than $6 to print. Kindle reader is available in almost all platforms including iPad and Windows.

------
For your health, click here
For my other books, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment