Saturday, September 15, 2012

On Intel

* I do not look at any chart except the doctor's chart on me.

I believe Intel will come back big in 3 years. I bought some last week and still am buying at dips. A short-term trader would view the same stock differently from a fundamentalist as the holding periods between the two are different.


How many high tech companies pay 4% dividend? Intel may never pay 4% dividend. They need money to plow back to build a better mouse trap to replace the one they just built several months ago and compete with the mouse traps from other companies.

Cloud allows more processing power at the server. Your PC or tablet is a display and communication device.

Cloud is no angel. Some stock simulation works better in local PC. Internet is not always available like during my climb to the top of Himalaya. 


* Tablets will never replace desktops. We will not have a 17" tablet unless we double the sizes of our hands and fingers.

* The risk of waiting for Intel to go under $20 is there is a good chance it may never go under. What I did is buy some now and then keep on buying on dips.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment