Thursday, September 8, 2016

On today's news

According to Seeking Alpha, China's trade deficit improves with better import. It seems the 'import' and 'export' has been mixed up or I am mixed up with the terms. To me and China, export means exporting goods from China. Right?

The new Apple will not be good. They may have to back up to a version with the regular ear phones and no water-resistant (not water-proof). Glad that I unloaded all 2 weeks ago. Should have to do a better market research or I will do it for them free with a free old iPhone. Apple and its OEMers are all losers if the new version does not sell. Tim Cook is no Steve Jobs.

Missed buying SNE when the virtual reality was announced. Will buy the $800 package for fun as the old grandma sold me the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment