Sunday, April 29, 2012

Conflict with China

US is creating another conflict with China by helping the blind dissident. The territory disputes with Japan, Philippine, SE Asia... will be another big conflict backed up by US. Selling arms to Taiwan and the fleet surrounding China is not a friendly gesture.

Many small conflicts will lead to a big one and wars eventually. I will be  very, very sad when my adopted country and my native country go to war like your parents throwing stuffs at each other. I hope it will not happen in my life time.

The market could lose 50% back to the last support level when China withdraws its US debts. Folks will have even harder times to find jobs. The poor will suffer with less money from the government and from private donations. In a sentence, wars are not good for everyone on earth except politicians to re-direct of their inability to fix our problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment