Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Blowing my horn

* Harvey shows both the good side and bad side of human. The preacher is having a hard time to explain why he did not open the door. Knock, the door will be opened (if you tell them you want to donate). Well, if I want to defend him, he has to let me and other refugees stay in his 5 M mansion for a week.The owner of a mattress firm got my vote to be a real preacher.

* The average inflation is about 3%. Hence if the GDP growth is less than 3%, we have not grown.

* Britain's economy with its currency had been predicted (check out my posts here). It is just the beginning. Check how many HQs are moving to EU.

* All food companies will suffer when they compete for prices (i.e. lower profits for these companies). Another case of stupid companies doing stupid decisions.

* Buffett could turn back the fund from mediocre returns. I do not know whether Harvey would put a dent on the profit. As a joke, he could have saved the company billions minus $10 for the book Scoring Stocks by buying Apple instead of IBM. I started with IBM as an example, found its low score and switched to Apple. Lucky me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment