Monday, July 7, 2014

One voice

After a brief walk and a big lunch in Wagamama (recommended to go there once only), I found a nice, breezy bench seat  in Boston Garden yesterday to sit down and relax.

A guy dropped by and played his guitar. The melody was very beautiful and the Beatles' songs fitted my taste. His singing was quite close to the Beatles as the Beatles' songs are quite easy to sing without the very high and very low notes. I sat almost face-to-face with the musician and appreciated the high fidelity of the music.

I clapped my hands for every of his beautiful songs and even donated money (not much to you but a lot to me :)) for encouragement. Beatles made millions if not billions and this guy did not make much. I believe for every famous singer, there are millions like this guy. If money is the only objective in life, there will be no folks playing such beautiful music to entertain us and enrich our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment