Friday, December 22, 2017

Explain the unexplanable



There are so many coincident that I cannot explain and most happened during my travels. It is harder than hitting the Megabuck that I prefer better. I could be the living proof that our fates may have been fixed. Let me start with the latest in chronical order.

*
On my return flight from this trip, Susanna who introduced us sat with one seat next to us. Also, the daughter of our friend was several rows behind us. What is the probability? Slightly, I modified the following Chinese saying which is roughly translated as “we meet everywhere in life”.

生何處不相逢 , 相逄巳是曾相識.

Also, I met my sister-in-law during my subway transfer in Hong Kong. The chance is higher than the last one but still quite unusual. Hong Kong subway is very busy. She returned home earlier due to a cold.

*
On my previous trip to Hong Kong, my friend David told us not to buy the round-trip ticket from Macau for more flexibility. I bought the wrong ticket going to Hong Kong instead of Kowloon. I met my fellow bus commuter at the gate.

*
In my SE Asia trip, a long-lost classmate sat by my side eating lunch. I usually ate with my group of family and this was the only chance I ate with my fellow tourists.

*
My friend followed her husband for a convention in Boston. During dinner in my house, I found out that her husband had the same birth day, birth month and birth year (could be birth hour but it has to be adjusted due to different time zones). I remembered her son got a nob from his father to eat freely. In my mind, I praised on his good behavior. This kid became a famous Olympic swimmer and I stole his thunders.

*
I had a Greyhound ride 3 days and 3 nights from California to Mass. for graduate school. At about 3 a.m., I met my childhood friend during bus transfer in Albany, NY. He was my best man and his current wife was the maid of honor. They met first time in our wedding. I borrowed about $500 after graduation without a job and he got the best interest that money cannot buy.

*
I wonder whether you have similar experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment