Saturday, December 2, 2017

Enjoy today and regret tomorrow

I had 2 trips to China and spent two nights in Shenzhen. Get the free book with many articles on China and many photos with none of my ugly face showing up.

It was our 50th classmate reunion. I saw many childhood friends/classmates whom I had not met for 50 years. My two famous classmates are Charles Huang (a movie producer in Hong Kong) and Martin Yan (of Yan Can Cook) who was tied up in Chengdu. Both can be found in Wikipedia (but not my name so far LOL). Compared to my classmates, I am the black sheep of the class.

From our tour bus of 50, we had 2 doctors, 2 pharmacists... We had 2 classes of 45 each. Hence, do not complain on the class size. The motivation is: No one will bail you out if you do not work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment