Wednesday, October 4, 2017

With no good arguments,

*** Go back to China, Tony ***

One gun owner said that but many agreed with me. Here are my replies:

I will move to China after all move back to the countries they came from.

We only have native Indians and Eskimos here. But, wait a minute - they're Chinese too. They must have lost their way after too many rice wine or escaped from prosecutions and wars. They came here via the Bering Strait when it was frozen.

Indians, Eskimos and Chinese have the same genes like lacking a certain enzyme to prevent us from being drunk easily. When I was young, I used to tell my dates that I was not responsible after the second drink.

So I will stay while most of you move out. LOL.

-----------
One will burn my book he bought because I'm pro gun control. I do not know how as his was a digital book. It is his loss and he cannot learn from someone he does not respect. So far all my book profits have been donated to charities.

One will buy my new book. Even a blind man (very smart to buy my book) asked me for the book.

-----------
That's why we need amendments to modify the Constitution or amendments, which were created long time ago. It could be perfect for the time as we needed guns to protect ourselves, but not any more.

-------------
My last name and yellow skin betray me. I do not discriminate against the black and the white although Chinese call foreigners white devils or black devils.

I'm the yellow devil and God bakes us right, not too early and not too late. We could be the chosen people. Without other citizenship, I got stuck here and enjoy the arguments with white devils who have guns while I have pen and strong arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment