Saturday, February 4, 2017

What are they thinking

Even I have been a US citizen for decades, Hong Kong government can give me (being born in HK) monthly subsidy for elderly and a one-time of about $1,000 USD. Many folks I know are getting these subsidies. There're many poor folks in HK that need the money desperately.

It is similar to some rich Hong Kong folks donating large sums to many US universities such as Harvard and MIT. They want the fame! Help folks that need your help more. If you made your wealth in your native country, you should invest there.

No comments:

Post a Comment