My original ideas:
* The reason of secular stock market.
As indicated by many articles, we've secular market about 20 years
interval. My contribution is the cause. It is most likely due to wars
for secular bear markets (Vietnam and the two current wars) or lack of
for secular bull markets. The next, new bull secular market could start
* Coconut Theory on why some natives are lazy naturally. So far no one objects or they're too lazy to defend themselves.
* Global Aging Demographics.
I blogged years ago that India's explosive population growth is no
good for India and the world. However, even today the popular belief of
a larger and younger population is better for India including an
article by a professor in a prestigious college.
* How Hong Kong gets so wealthy?
A Stanford professor in a syndicated article (it means it has been
published in most newspapers that Sunday) told the world that the
British rule could make a poor country prosperous using Hong Kong as an
example. I argued it was totally wrong and the primary reason for Hong
Kong's wealth is its closeness to China then and now.
* Debunking some of Buffett's preachings.
I only blog if my views are different to popular beliefs/opinions as I
do not want to waste the bandwidth and electronic ink not counting
wasting your time. Actually most investing heroes are not doing good recently.
* Pow EY and Pow PE. Nothing new but it is actually easy to estimate them from finviz.com's Cash/Share.