Friday, February 15, 2013

Windows 8

I like the new Windows esp. in the reduced time to bring up the system. 

However, there are bugs/problems that should be fixed.

1. Force you to upgrade. What happens they force me to upgrade in the middle of a presentation to the world leaders? Same as the previous version.

2. The network connection is not automatic and the previous version does. Recently, it seems it does.

3. When I move an object on screen, a lot of times the object becomes full size and that's not my intention.

4. Metro UI is not for me. Windows should have two versions, one for tablet and one for laptop.

5. I prefer my old game than the fancy ones. Microsoft needs focus group, Alpha testers, Beta testers..

.

6. I do not know how to close my PDF reader besides bringing up the Task Manager or calling Bill at 1-800-bad-software.

However, Windows is heading to a new world and I believe it will be successful or most of us have no better choice. My HP 17" laptop is only $400 after all the rebate and discount.

----
So far it has not crashed

No comments:

Post a Comment