Friday, February 15, 2013

Laptop vs iPad

I just bought a $400 HP laptop. It costs $100 less than my iPad.

I use the laptop 8 hours a day and at least 5 days a week (yes, I'm typing this post with my laptop). I use my iPad 1 hour at most for 7 days a week.

All my important stuffs like researching stocks and reading SeekingAlpha artickes are done on my laptop. I play one favorite game and watch movies/Youtube for better quality on the iPad.

I used to look at Facebook and mail using my iPad after working hours due to taking too long to boot my laptop. With the new Windows, it has been cut substantially that I do not use iPad for these tasks.


My grandchildren picked up how to have fun with the iPad in no time. It has to be helpful for early development, but playing games all day long for older children may not be good.

All my investing software are run on my laptop but can't on iPad. It is a case that the most beautiful woman will do you no good if she cannot satisfy your needs.


I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment