Sunday, April 15, 2018

Investing and politics

The 24 P/E is based on the last 12 months and current price (used to be 25 in last Oct. the last time I checked).

I'm politically neutral. I had a lot of jokes (or warning) on Obama as described in my books. The biggest concern is the way he saved the market by printing money recklessly. Well, Trump gives us unlimited jokes. To be fair, I do like some of his ideas: No more Mr. nice guy!

Xi is gaining so much that China changed the constitution to unlimited terms plus many thanks from many countries. Trump and his party will lose a lot of re-elections. Many of his managers retire, are fired or just give up. This is not a good way to lead.

----

  Check out my book "Complete the Art of Investing". Click here or search it from Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment