1. We're one of the few countries that oppose the theory on global warming.
2. Did the previous leader make a mistake? If it was, it is not a surprise. We used to pay to buy influences.
1. The US companies that produce anti pollution devices will lose. Some industries such as coal miner will gain.
2. We lose credential: One change of political party in leadership would change our previous stance.
3. The selected scientists may be right. But, if they are wrong, then we could be too late to save the environment.
Since we have more pollution-less industries (like designing a mobile
phone), we will gain less than China (like manufacturing a mobile phone)
in making restrictions in producing pollution gases. However, Trump's argued that we did not get a good deal. He could be right on this.