Friday, August 31, 2012

Cheating in Harvard?

Many cheated and very few got caught. The late Kennedy cheated to name one from thousands. He was OK as his busy life did not allow him to study. His connection and good look would give him good job and beautiful family and he did not need to get As, which would have nothing to do with his accomplishments in life.

My personal experience.
A Vietnamese student and I was either #1 or #2 in all Thermo Dynamics tests in a easy state university. The professor distributed tests in that order in front of the class. Good or bad? I ended up a B and later I found half of the class knew the answers to the final as the professor had the identical final every semester.

It is injustice but we have to accept it. Who told you life is fair? Why one gets the lottery by being born in US and one is really screwed for being born in Haiti? God is not fair, or there is a reason: The more you suffer in this life, the more you get in your future life. Hence I do not discriminate against the 'losers'.

Why one was born as a Kennedy with all the good jobs ahead? However, they may die early and most divorce by statistics. When you use Kennedy as a verb, it means 'die early' in my dictionary.

I just let some steam out and I'm not going to shoot that professor for being lazy and stupid and half of the class for cheating me. It has been over 40 years ago!


There are other 75 similar articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment