Saturday, January 3, 2015

Rant II

* US played her China card against Russia, and recently Russia played her China card against the US. It is time for China to play the China card against both by promoting its currency as the global currency. Confusing?

* Bet on oil stocks excluding drillers and explorers. With this low oil price, nothing is beneficial to drill or explore. Some are really great buys according to the expected P/Es such as PBR (with the risk of nationalization?). According to the performance of my bought stocks, oil (or at least the oil companies) has turned around.

If it stays below $60, this stock portfolio (about 6 stocks) will lose. However, I will not touch them until 2016 or 2017 and do not mention them to my family members (my promise to myself so I'm emotionally detached).

When I bought them, they still went down. Psychologically we need to prepare in buying falling knives. Hope the recent rise is not dead cat bouncing.

All investing ideas are predication (i.e. educated guesses). Do your own work, bet on the money you can afford to lose and have a good sleep. When you lose money based on my suggestion, do not blame me. When you make money, contribute it to my secret retirement fund. That's the joke of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment