Monday, October 6, 2014

Lessons from Hong Kong's Umbreall Protest

* We always have protests against the government. Tell me which country does not have protest. I will move over there if they let me and start a protest. Trouble maker!

* Cannot fight against your parents. The parents did not whip you due to setting up an example to lure Taiwan to the mother land.

* We all have been young and want to fight for social justice. The better way is to educate yourselves and work hard. When we grow up, we run for offices that can make a difference. In reality, most dreamers turn to be the running dogs of the government.






* Ferguson, take notes.


* When you protest, try it in the park and organize. If you make folks losing their rice bowls, all your protests have NO meaning. The US dreamers are smart not to protest in front of the government buildings and in front of the exchange in Wall Street.

There must be more that I can think of. At the mean time, I've to go back to work for my rice bowl as all the Hong Kongers do

No comments:

Post a Comment