Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Why I blog

I blog on investment ideas in seekingAlpha. They have different articles everyday. I choose the ones that are interesting to me and comment from my own experiences. I try to be against the author's ideas (you learn by arguing) and sometimes I have to accept when the ideas are sound.

It is similar to my elementary teacher giving us a topic to compose an article. It also enforces what I know and sometimes corrects my bad concepts. I write some of the better ones in this blog.

I have set up my investment trade plan and have done a lot of testing. Now, I do not have to spend a lot of time in these areas and hence it allows me plenty of time to blog especially when the market is slow. I also blog on topics on U.S. and China.

No comments:

Post a Comment