Saturday, October 22, 2022

Why I believe this book is the best on Market Timing

 

In Oct., 2022, I searched for books on “Market Crash Kindle” under Amazon. They are listed in the same order except my book “Market Crash of 2022: How to profit”.

 

Book

Date

Size1

Kindle $1

Paper $

My Book

10/22

368

$14.95

$24.95

 

 

 

 

 

Market crash

06/22

58

$5.00

$10.00

Wealth unbroken

12/17

244

$4.99

N/A

Smart investor

08/16

32

$3.99

N/A

Stock market crash in 2022

06/22

27

$4.99

$10.00

Quick guide to stock market crashes

09/17

103

$2.99

$10.99

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1  From Amazon on size and prices as of 10/2022. From Word and on 10/2022, my book has about 300 pages (6*9). Subject to change without notice. The current version should have more  than 368 pages.

 

·         My book is one of the above two books  that have the lowest cost per page. One book has a small paragraph in each page.

 

Market crash of 2022: How to profit from it: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJ7PVKZL

 

·         Do not let the size of the book scare you. It has included 3 more books for future reading and they are Market Timing, Technical Analysis and introduction to Sector Rotation.

 

·         Besides my book, only two of the above are published in 2022.

 

·         When the book has only 50 or fewer pages, it cannot describe this serious subject in detail.

 

·         I have read all of these books. Initially, I would like to include some of the good points to my book. I cannot find any or they have been included already in my book.

 

·         I seriously doubt the ratings. One book is just junk to me, but it received a lot of high ratings. Buy my book and return it (check Amazon’s return policy) if you do not find it useful.

 

·         How many authors can claim the following? I had about 80% return in 2009. I had a similar return in 2001, but I did not keep the statement for proof. Be warned that many books were written by authors who may have never made money in the stock market.

 

My motivation to write this book is to share my experiences, both bad and good. I provide simple-to-follow techniques using the free (or low-cost) resources available to us. I have been successful in investing for decades. I am enjoying a comfortable financial life. If you are looking for ways to make 100% return overnight, there are many other books claiming to do so, and this book may not be for you. This book describes how to be a ‘turtle’ investor making a fortune gradually and surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment