Friday, January 1, 2021

Canary warning?

 

When I was working on my new book “Best stocks to buy for 2021” on Dec. 10, 2020, I found something really strange. I have never rejected so many stocks that have Fidelity’s Equity Summary Score higher than 9. I rejected them as there were a lot of dumping from the insiders. Insiders know their companies better than most of us. Is it the canary telling us the market is over-valued?

 

Initially the following stocks have been screened by my value screens. Buy any one of the following stocks, only if you have good reason(s).

 

Symbol

Fidelity

Score

Insider Purchase

BCC

9.9

-24%

GPI

10.0

-17%

HEAR

10.0

-75%

HIBB

9.4

-30%

HVT

9.5

-37%

HZO

9.5

-27%

 

 

 

 

How can HEAR score a perfect 10 while the Insiders’ Transaction is -75% (I treated -2% is normal). The analysts must be wrong this time, or they believe the market will continuously make new heights. Will update the performance results later to see who is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment