Sunday, August 5, 2018

Zhang Jia Jie


It is one (could be the only official one) national park in China. This is the backdrop of the movie Avatar. I watched a nice Youtube by a Korean. One comment is quite interesting. I translated it via Google Translate to English as below. Some meaning may be lost in translation so I changed many words and even phrases. I changed so much from the original that I can claim shamelessly it is created by me with his inspiration. LOL.


Do not just look at Zhang Jia Jie in pictures.
Do not just be proud visiting abroad.
You have seen nothing yet until you visit Zhang Jia Jie.

The magnificent scenery spread stays in your mind forever.
It should be the first destination to all your great travels.

Now you can say you have lived.
Now you can die peacefully without any regret.


Korean government encourages and subsidizes trips to travel abroad. Many went to China because of the proximity and similar culture.

Click here for another fun Youtube video.

No comments:

Post a Comment