Monday, February 2, 2015

Pats win!!!!!

It has been the most exciting Super Bowl game from my memory.  We have 'deflated' the Seahawks for good. The big-mouth Sherman pointed out 4 fingers to predict we will beat them by 4 points. Seahawks has been lucky for 2 games in a row until the last game breaker.

After 15 years Pete Carroll finally bought the Super Bowl to New England by a stupid call at the end (more stupid when he defended it). Come on, you have the most mobile QB and one of the best running backs - just let him run with the ball. If you really want to throw the ball, do not do it at the center and not too high. Even I can figure that out.

My prediction is a little off.

Reasons the Pats will win (Pats 41 and Seahawhs 17):
1. They're angry with all the Gates including Bill Gates screwing my Windows.
2. Tom is getting old. He needs to retire at the peak by winning another one to better his legacy.

 3. The last win for the Seahawks is just good luck. If I were the coach of the opposing team, they will lose.


-----------


My primary book is the Art of Investing.  It has the following features:

  How to detect market plunges.
  Many strategies to find profitable stocks.
  My steps in analyzing stocks: Fundamental, Intangible, Qualitative and Technical.
  My unique findings: Pow PE and Pow EY to name a few.

The Kindle version has more than 720 pages (6*9), about the size of three average books. It includes most of my investing ideas plus many ideas from many investing books.
To reduce the price of a printed book, I have a Concise Edition of the Art of Investing. The paperback of most of my books have a free Kindle version (check the current offer), so you have the best of both worlds.

The Art of Investing is a combination of “Debunk the Myths in Investing” and its sequel “Investing Strategies: Profitable and Updated” with minor deletions.

No comments:

Post a Comment