Sunday, June 5, 2011

The purpose of my blog

I'm interested in both investing and China. On investing, I use this blog as a personal note pad. If I used it to promote myself, I would use my real name and I need to have something to sell you. If I want to sell you investment ideas or manage your money, it is easier to use my broker statements for the last 3 years to gain your confidence than using a false name.

I would like to share my investment ideas and experiences (both good and bad). It is also used to remind me not to make same mistake and repeat what have been proven to work.

English is not my native language. If you want good English, this blog is not for you.



#####
Disclaimer: All my posts are for informational purposes only. I'm not a professional investment counselor. Seek one before you make any investment decision. ou. You are welcomed to share investment ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment