Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Why you trust me on Sector Rotation


This book represents my years of investing experience, the hundreds of investing books I read and thousands of simulations. Hopefully this book will improve your financial health substantially as it has one to mine. I also hope that by reading this book you can become a better investor no matter if you are a beginner or a fund manager.

My children have no interest in investing, so I do not hold back anything. I expect my readers will do better financially if they can avoid my mistakes that I will point out in this book. Today and at my age I am a very conservative investor and am doing well with my investments. I wish I could have tried out many of my strategies earlier in my investing life.

·         I had a 50% return in one month in 2018 by using my year-end strategy. I would challenge any investor with this type of monthly return in a diversified portfolio of 8 stocks or more.

·         I recommended 20 stocks in an article titled Amazing Return in Seeking Alpha. If you bought them on the published date, you would have beaten the S&P500 index by more than 100% without considering dividends as demonstrated in my other article A Tale of Two Portfolios.

I challenge anyone who has a better one-year performance by recommending a diversified portfolio of 15 or more stocks in any publication.

·         In 01/2016, I recommended to buy OIL in my posts in Seeking Alpha's Wall Street Breakfast and my blog when oil was less than $30 per barrel.

·         Recommended Apple at $55.72 (1-7 split adjusted) in April 19, 2013 as the only example in my book Scoring Stocks and I recommended selling it at $132 on 2/2015 with valid arguments described in this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment