Saturday, May 6, 2017

For couch potatoes

To these folks, I have several books. Basically,

1. Time the market: one simple way without charting and one with charting.

2. When the market is plunging indicated by #1, move all to cash. Otherwise buy an ETF that stimulates the market such as SPY.

Simple enough, but it beats most fund managers by a good margin as indicated by the chart above. However, this is the past performance from 2000 to 2010 and there is no guarantee for future performances.

---

If one can afford 30-60 minutes a month, try my book Rotate ETFs for Couch Potatoes. I used ETFReplay for testing my strategies.

I do not want to peddle my books here. All book profits so far have been donated to charities. I make my money by actual investing. So far, I do not know any reviewers on my books personally. Many 'reviews' were written by the authors' friends and family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment