Thursday, December 15, 2016

Playing fire with fire

I'm playing my Fire (with fire). What a machine for the price! Listed for $40, I got it from Yankee swap, so it should be $35 for the special. $5 for the retailer. How can you build one for $30? It is more powerful than the first computer that took up the entire floor.

Amazon must try to capture the market and sell you subscriptions. My only virtue is being frugal. So, I only load free stuffs. I did spend $10 for an apps that reads Word documents in my iPad but I have not used it so far. Amazon's strategy is for building the foundation today for future profits. I prefer organic growth as a value investor checking value ratios. There may be no value in today's discussion, but it is related to this kind of rocket stocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment